Friday, December 18, 2009

Design Your Own Tshirt

Seven days to go and its Christmas! Whew.. I've got mixed emotions. I truly missed my kids. My sister will go home on the 27th, so I'll be left alone here in the cold dessert land to celebrate Christmas.
Right now I am busy customizing shirts from Spreadshirt Designer for my kids so I could send them through my sis. I also made personalized mugs with their names on it. This is the best part with Spreadshirt Designer. You can also open an online T-shirt shop for free. Wear your favorite pictures! Put your photo on a shirt. and you can earn extra cash too by joining as an affiliate.

My sister requested me to look for different Personalized Maternity Clothes that she can give to my aunt. Looking forward to a warmhearted Christmas and Prosperous New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friends Connect

free counters

e referrer