Saturday, October 20, 2012
I was trying to customize designs for Tees lately. This has been our dream business a year ago and thanks heaven, we were able to materialize with the help of a friend. My husband and I were so lucky to buy one unit Heat Press Machine from a small shop inside DCLA Davao City at cost including its consumables. To our luck, we have convince our neighbors to be our first customer for Tshirt Printing using Heat Press Machine. We were all excited to see how this simple machine works. Customizing shirts and printing your own designs are so easy in just a press away. Here are my first samples:
Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Thanks heaven I was able to find time updating this blog. Hmm, really quite a long, long time since my last post. Anyway, it's just so difficult to manage offline biz alongside household mom chores. The great benefit of not being an OFW is that, I have already quality time with my kids and more time in doing the things I love to do! Great... Again... its school time. All moms out there are pretty well excited and probably a bit sad because summer is over.. Here in this "just like" maiden issue of a blog...I just wanna say Welcome back to school! Good luck to all moms..hope you will be enjoying the whole year round tending to your kids' needs. and to all students, have a grand school time!
Sunday, October 30, 2011
1. My current weather is _______?
A mix of cloud and sun with few rainshower. There's chance of a thunderstorm ...not too good to visit memorial park today
2. What is your favorite sound?
I love Country and pop music especially if played over a satellite radio by a favorite DJ on board.
3. What is the worst flavor of ice cream?
Curry flavored ice cream or the garlic ice cream taste like....never mind.
4. What magazine do you look for when you are stuck in the waiting room?
Women's mag for that matter.
5. What is your favorite condiment?
From barbecue sauce, to honey lemon dressings and the all-time favorite ketchup...can't resist them all!
Sunday, October 16, 2011
Pageant sashes are usually worn by candidates to represent their countries or organization in a beauty contest. Most often, sashes are given to the winners with their final ranking may it be first, second etc. Usually they are made of silk but with the new technology, we can customize sashes and print it on tarpaulin canvass.
Here's how you can customize your design:
- Using Photoshop or Coreldraw software in your computer, customize your layout by creating first the size of your sash. (I made 3" x 36").
- Add background color. There are so many free background colors that you can grab, just Google it.
- Write your texts and make sure they are attractive and should be readable.
- You can further add graphics that complement to the award written.
- Save it on Jpeg format. If you are using Coreldraw you can copy the whole graphic and paste it on Paint and save to Jpeg format.
- Have them printed on any tarpaulin printers near your place. With a cutter, cut your layout and add tassel (usually yellow or white).
- You can add any picture, company logo, etc.