Wednesday, March 3, 2010

El Nino Phenomenon, Share Some Love

An alarming news has been bothering me quite well now due to El Nino that causes drought and power cuts especially in North Mindanao. Being far from home, I can't help myself but worry not only because of the effects it had caused throughout the country but as well its direct effect suffered by my children.

Unimaginable five to six hours of no electricity everyday has been a pain in the neck by locals living in Mindanao. It's a no joke. My six year old daughter who is suffering from heart disease just texted me with a message: "Please help me get some air, I can hardly breathe!"

I understand that as an ordinary human being living on this planet, we can't do something to cure this catastrophe. But this has challenged us to be aware of our responsibilities. We must take good care of this planet that we just borrowed from our children.

Help me SPREAD some love by sharing this Prayer For Rain to all your friends. And please don't forget to leave some comments HERE so I can include your link in my favorite sites corner for a month for doing so... Thanks a lot.

O God, in Whom we live and move,
and have our being,
grant us rain,
in due abundance, that,
being sufficiently helped with temporal,
we may the more confidently seek after eternal gifts.
Through Christ, our Lord. Amen
.Innocent


Go to fullsize image

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friends Connect

free counters

e referrer