Sunday, July 4, 2010

Discovering Nail Art

002 Konad Nail Art Kit can get you creative by designing your nails beautifully at the comfort of your home. I just recently discovered this craft when I visited my sister in her workplace yesterday at Al Jimi Mall.

I got fascinated with the different nail designs that you can do using the templates available (which is included in the kit) and its simple how-to-do instructions are easy to follow. Even a newbie can do it in minutes!
021

Three things I like about this product:

* You can customize your own nail design at the comfort of your home
* You can expand your creativity by using 3D flowers, crystals and stickers.
* You can also earn a few bucks from it.


The new starter kit comprise of a nail polish of your choice and stencils.
Konad Nail Art Stamping Kit - Gold Konad Stamping Nail Art Image Plate - M60 Konad Nail Art Stamper And Scraper
With the stencils you can use any type of nail polish but I prefer to experiment on different color, make it funky, elegant or stylish.. as you like it.. possibilities are endless. Should you be interested on this products you can send me an email @ pinayexpat@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friends Connect

free counters

e referrer