Wow what a great month to receive the same award twice! That's courtesy of Mama Mia and my dearest online and offline friend Shawie Girl.I'm just wondering if Pinay Expat Blogger deserves to receive this award, hope I'm giving justice to this award. Surely, I hope and I will. I head on to thefreedictionary to check on its meaning, and here it has to say:
1. Capable of doing many things competently.
2. Having varied uses or serving many functions
3. Variable or inconstant; changeable: a versatile temperament.
4. capable of moving freely in all directions, as the antenna of an insect, the toe of an owl, or the loosely attached anther of a flower.
The following are the accompanying rules for this award:
- Thank and link back to the blogger that awarded you the badge.
- Share 7 things about you.
- Award 5 or 15 other bloggers.
- Contact these bloggers to let them know about the award.
Now here are 7 facts about me
- been doing things up lately finishing jobs @ microworkers.
- I'm doing my self study on Photo imaging using Photoshop online.
- I don't like confrontations and building upon on grudges so I'd rather keep my sanity and be quiet, acting numb or dumb just to get away with any trouble.
- I describe my life now as a top, being spinned at one point and with the hope of stopping smoothly at the end.
- My son is now in his 3rd level in College, one in Secondary and the youngest in primary grade. Three different levels of generations when in comes to parenting.
- I like to read, read and read and read.
- My new fascination: tarpaulin designing and printing.
As the rule implies, it is best to share this award to deserving blogsites like mine (not being too conceited lol.)