Pageant sashes are usually worn by candidates to represent their countries or organization in a beauty contest. Most often, sashes are given to the winners with their final ranking may it be first, second etc. Usually they are made of silk but with the new technology, we can customize sashes and print it on tarpaulin canvass.
Here's how you can customize your design:
- Using Photoshop or Coreldraw software in your computer, customize your layout by creating first the size of your sash. (I made 3" x 36").
- Add background color. There are so many free background colors that you can grab, just Google it.
- Write your texts and make sure they are attractive and should be readable.
- You can further add graphics that complement to the award written.
- Save it on Jpeg format. If you are using Coreldraw you can copy the whole graphic and paste it on Paint and save to Jpeg format.
- Have them printed on any tarpaulin printers near your place. With a cutter, cut your layout and add tassel (usually yellow or white).
- You can add any picture, company logo, etc.