Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Nobody But You


I received a text message from Giliana, my lovely 6 year old daughter telling me that she performed on stage today! While her two brothers took a video of her executing the dance steps, I was just as happy like them though I was not physically present to share this bundle of joy.

Who would be not? Looking back, this lovely little girl was diagnosed five years ago with congenital heart disease! Through prayers, deep affection and care, she managed to survive miraculously.

I couldn't open the video file that my husband has sent through email today, so to my curiosity about this tune, I visited youtube. Luckily I was able to find related video and I found this hilarious too. An equally danceable tune, no wonder my little daughter was convinced to dance away her fear. Nobody, nobody but you!

3 comments:

  1. Favorite rin ni Pao ang "Nobody"..Konti na lang masasayaw na rin nya--nakakaiyak pag anlayo ng anak--pero minsan walang choice eh. Haaay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand how you feel, I'm also a mother, your kids continue to excel without your presence. Pero ganyan talaga ang buhay, we need to face it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friends Connect

free counters

e referrer