Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Follow Me Back Tuesday

Are you trying to find ways to increase your link list?  Try to visit some blogs and follow them by clicking the icon below:

BWS tips  button
Indeed, it's a great time to start visiting blogosphere friends and do some link building.  Want to share your stuff to the world?  Take your time out and increase your BF's!

I am trying to maximize my time online because right now I am quite busy finalizing my family's offline business on printing and desktop publishing.  As much as possible I don't want to skip visiting Adgitize affiliate site every day.  So far it is my consistent online money maker aside from my freelance writing gig.

I've been reading a lot of stuffs on SME's in preparation for the final opening day of our desktop publishing shop next week  I'll opt to Davao City to canvass stuffs on digital printing like printers and inks.  So far, I've done already my price listings on data encoding, invitations and souvenirs, corporate printing stuffs and school programs.  I have yet to finish my invitation samples  so it would be ready to jumpstart with ease.  I'm pretty much excited!

1 comment:

  1. hi bff so that answers my questions!am glad you're staying for good! do send me a message when we'll be meeting soon ok! take care always!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friends Connect

free counters

e referrer