Are you striving for any life change? Definitely we all look forward to a better life, better self and healthy lifestyle. Who doesn't want anyway?
As far as New Year Resolution is concerned, if not all are aware of this, it originated its form from Judaism religion. It is known as the Day of Atonement according to Jewish New Year wherein everyone is expected to ponder over wrongdoings done within the year and should look for forgiveness. From there, almost everyone’s followed the belief. But how to achieve them is difficult so it is better to accomplish something that is measureable.
This week at GT, all girls talk about resolutions. Pinay Expat Blogger found this to be a bit tough since it’s really not easy to work on with any wish list.
As the clock strikes twelve, we immediately imagine a lot of life-changing situations to amend. Life is a constant change; for me, working out on a certain wish is better than writing them. But I will still continue to dream in order to keep myself moving and do things right. For GT, here’s my wish list:
* Be financially fit (this means more time with my writing gigs, online and offline biz)
* More time with my family (I mean, quality time to do some cooking of their favorite meriendas, mentoring on their school lessons and watching videos with them!)
* Being more frugal with things (watch my spending and start adding up on savings!)
* Blog more and update them regularly ( don't forget to blog hop and comment!)
* Taking time out for myself (reading a page each day, singing my heart out once in a while and do some workouts to keep myself fit)
I know keeping them is easier said than done, but it's a matter of choice! One tip: when you have a list, try to develop this list over time, keep it with you so you can refer back once you are tempted to break it.
Assist yourself in planning for 2011 with your resolution list, (Resolutions That Work: How to make & keep new years resolutions... more ideas from GT!