Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

While doing my blog hopping today, I am surprised to receive  "Stylish Blogger Award" from Jennyholic.com.  Whoot!  Whoot!  What an amazing feeling to be noticed and be rewarded as a blogger. Great Thanks!  I would like to share this badge to fifteen other bloggers with great blogs!  


1.  Pinay Expat Blogger is no longer an expat but a full time mom tending to her kids' needs.
2.  I love to wear red tops, blue jeans and slippers.
3.  Collecting and making my own accessories have been always my passion apart from writing.
4.  I do love to cook pastries.  macaroons, cupcake and the all-time favorite chocolate moist cake are always on my top list!
5.  I'm a homebuddy, can stay at home for two weeks straight but lo! please with internet connection, can't seem to ignore  bloghops.
6.  We have one oscar fish at home and named her "Atraxia".
7.  My full time job is desktop publishing and offset printing.

RULES FOR RECEIVING THE AWARD 
Thank and link back the person who gave you this award.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Award 15 great bloggers you know.
Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.



4 comments:

  1. thanks bff! really elated to receive this award!will surely share this with the rest of our blogger friends,too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for acknowledging my blog, Invest and Work at Home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for passing this award to me. I have posted it on my site.

    Best wishes for you my friend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friends Connect

free counters

e referrer