Friday, July 16, 2010

What's Kindle?

Kindle Wireless Reading Device, Free 3G, 6" Display, White, 3G Works Globally - Latest Generation


Lately, I have been curious about the latest reader device available via amazon.com. My curiosity stemmed up when I watched Sharon Cuneta Show and she mentioned about it. Almost all actors and actresses in Philippines are using Kindle and even my friend Alyn is having one. She said that she was usually checking and reading her favorite books through this small device called kindle. So to put an end to my curiosity I consulted straight my favorite haven, the internet. I googled in and searched for the right answer. Maybe in due time, I would be able to hold and have one.

What is really a kindle?

* A kindle is a software developed by Amazon.com for displaying an e-book and other digital media.
* It is one of the hottest gadgets since the inception of an ipod. It is revolutionizing the way we read newspapers, books,and magazines and even blogs!
* It is a thin, lighweight electronic reader that you can take with you anywhere or it is the future on how to read a book.


Kindle DX Wireless Reading Device (9.7" Display, U.S. Wireless) Amazon Kindle 2 (2nd Generation) USB Car Charger, USB Wall / Travel Charger, Earphones, and Screen Protector / Guard

Amazon.com being the biggest seller of kindle device, developed it to make it easy for any customer to get books of their choice.

It's 3G (third generation) function, makes them able to download anywhere with wifi or internet access. An average book takes only 60 seconds to download, and roughly 1/3 of the cost of a book or more or less 60% to 70% discount.

A choice of 300,000 books is available in Kindle Library. Good thing about this is its screen that doesnt strain the eye. So you can download as many books as you like without stress.

I personally got infatuated by this amazing e-book reader and hoping someday with my blog income, I can own one.

More details here: Kindle Amazon Wireless Reading Device.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friends Connect

free counters

e referrer