Thursday, November 11, 2010

Health and Beauty Picks @ GT

One way to love your life is to love your health. Would you agree with me? There's a reason to smile on this week's GT series which is all about Health and Beauty. Definitely every woman loves to look gorgeous and feel beautiful in and out. Going rounds for health and beauty products is a great therapy for me and most of the times it wouldn't take too long to do the shopping. Get a glimpse of what's inside my beauty closet with all these items which I prefer to have. I love to wear and use them daily and most often on special occasions.

Garnier Fructis Haircare Fortifying 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner, Daily Care 25.4 fl oz (750 ml) Victoria's Secret Garden Love Spell Refreshing Body Mist Splash 8.4 oz Fantasy By Britney Spears For Women, Eau De Parfum Spray, 3.3 Ounces Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss in "I Want Candy" (formerly called "Candy, Baby") Dove Pink Beauty Bar Soap - 28 bar/4.25oz St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub Pond's Angel Face Compact Powder Canela

There you go from moisturizer, scents, face and body, that's my stuff to complete my list every month. Of course don't forget to drink lots of water, eat healthy foods, take 8 hour sleep and plenty of exercise to a better you.

More beauty lists up here @ GT; click the icon below:



8 comments:

  1. Oh I like the smell of that apricot. I am using St.Ives too sis, have you tried the one with Shea butter and chamomile in it? Super. :)

    My Girl's Talk here

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the same brand of Lip gloss, mine was sent to me by a friend directly from the US

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love to use moisturizer just because I'm a woman and I like putting it on my face. But I can't because I have a very oily skin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do agree with you on that: taking good care of our health. I always include my Ferrous Sulfate since I am anemic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. another st ives fan! i have yet to try any garnier product. are they effective?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi bff,musta na!haven't heard from you for awhile now! do dropby anytime at my blog ok!!take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What's a woman to do without a kikay kit, right? :)

    Mama Mia
    http://mymommyconfessions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friends Connect

free counters

e referrer